- This event has passed.
Bio-Well Accessories Training
October 6 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Master the use of Bio-Well accessories.
Dates & Times: Sun, 10/6, 9am – 5pm
Location: California Institute for Human Science, Encinitas, CA
Instructor: Dmitry Orlov
Note: Healthy snacks and beverages will be provided.
This one-day course is dedicated to experimentation and use of the Bio-Well accessories. Level I certification training is a required pre-requisite due to the advanced curriculum.Register Now
What you will learn and experience:
- Working with the external sensors
- Working with the Bio-Well Glove sensor
- How Bio-Glove has been used in the past
- Use of the water sensor
- Best practices for water sensor use
- Using the Sputnik Sensor in Environmental mode
- When not to use the Sputnik Sensor
- Where Sputnik is being used by others
- Analysis and interpretation of the data from each external sensor
- Working with the Bio-Cor Device (non US use only)
- Potential Bio-Cor impact on the psycho-emotional state (non US use only)
- How to use the Bio-Cor and analyze its impact (non US use only)
Important: While course materials are included, course does not include a Bio-Well device or any equipment.