Level II Training
UPCOMING COURSE: Registration Now Open!
- Dates: October 7 – 8, 2019
- Location: California Institute for Human Science, Encinitas, CA
- Cost: $595 first-time students; $295 repeat students
- Group discounts are available. Contact us for more info.
- NOTE: New courses are offered throughout the year across the U.S. Subscribe below to be notified!
LEVEL II TRAINING DETAILS
Advanced Bio-Well Use.
The Level II Training workshop is taught by Dmitry Orlov, the premier worldwide educator of GDV, EPI and Bio-Well technology. Dmitry is also the inventor of the Eco-Sensor aka Sputnik. This course is for those who have previously completed Level I Certification or those who just completed Level I in the previous session.
- 2-day training workshop
- Receive advanced knowledge for using the Bio-Well device
- Recommended reading: The Energy of Health: Understanding Bio-Well Analysis
Important: While course materials are included, course does not include a Bio-Well device or any equipment.
Level II Training Details
- Introduction, Basic level knowledge test
- Repeating the main principles (from Basic level)
- Practical test, Discussing results
- Technical data about the Bio-Well device
- Construction, main modules
- How to recognize & fix tech issues
- How to report and fix software issues
- Advanced level interpretation
- Application of the main principles of analysis
- Difference between stress and pathology patterns
- Stability and reproducibility of EPI-graphy
- Case studies: Trainer’s database
- Case studies: Participant’s database
- Research with the Bio-Well
- Rules of making proper research
- Working with the tables of parameters
- Integral and specific parameters
- Statistical comparison of the cases
- Looking for statistically significant difference between two groups of cases
- and much, much more…