UPCOMING COURSE: Registration Now Open!
- Date: October 6, 2019
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- Location: California Institute for Human Science, Encinitas, CA
- Cost: $195
- NOTE: New courses are offered throughout the year across the U.S. Subscribe below to be notified of new offerings!
ACCESSORIES TRAINING DETAILS
Master the use of Bio-Well accessories.
This one-day course is dedicated to experimentation and use of the Bio-Well accessories. Level I certification training is a required pre-requisite due to the advanced curriculum.
What you will learn and experience:
- Working with the external sensors
- Working with the Bio-Well Glove sensor
- How Bio-Glove has been used in the past
- Use of the water sensor
- Best practices for water sensor use
- Using the Sputnik Sensor in Environmental mode
- When not to use the Sputnik Sensor
- Where Sputnik is being used by others
- Analysis and interpretation of the data from each external sensor
- Working with the Bio-Cor Device (non US use only)
- Potential Bio-Cor impact on the psycho-emotional state (non US use only)
- How to use the Bio-Cor and analyze its impact (non US use only)
Important: While course materials are included, course does not include a Bio-Well device or any equipment.